Swiss quality reference oil
In 100 ml tube: no propellant: no pollution or loss of pressure With safety cap.
- Cleans, lubricates, greases and maintains all mechanical weapon parts.
- After firing: Dissolve lead, tombac, copper, nickel and powder residues.
- Combines moisture and effectively protects against rust and corrosion.
- Fluidifies mechanical movements, including weapon locks and semi-automatic mechanisms.
- Neutralizes fingerprints, avoids fingerprints on cannons.
- Forms an extra thin protective film after drying that does not harden.
- Neutral effect on lacquered surfaces, on leather, wood, rubber, plastic and textiles
- Perfect for restarting a weapon after storage: dissolves grease as well as organic and mineral dirt.
- Without silicones, teflon or graphite.
Context : weapon oil, maintenance, restoration